Index Labels

Top 10 Hottest girls in Fupre #FupreSW

. . No comments:



Student week is coming. And most of my posts will be dedicated to Fupre, the Student week, and other things concerning fupre… Wizkay and Jamal will post the other entertainment things.

Okay, in the last few days, I have been covertly asking people their opinions about who they thought was the finest girl in this school, and I got their answers, which led me to compiling this list. If you don’t appear on this list, it doesn’t mean you are not fine, I mean, we are all made in the image of God, and since God is fine, We gotta be fine. That being said, I will now begin.

10. Nancy: One of the finest girls we have in this school. She is definitely worth to be on this list.

9. Prisca: Prisca is one of the few people in this school that I would describe as “cute”. When I first saw her, it was I think FMA, and I was struck by her beauty. She has the right things in almost the right place.


8. Jemila: Stunningly beautiful. Nice body, great shape, sexy, cute face


7. Choice: Choice is a very sexy girl…eiiya eiiya yoooh! She sexy sexy well well….eiiyaa eyiaa yooh!

6. Majiri: I did not know this girl was a fuprite till she told me she was, and I found it hard to believe, till I saw here, and trust me, omote is stunning! If you see this girl ehhhh…you will like to gist…*running away*

5. Lydia: She is a one of a kind chic. Lydia was one of the few girls on this list that EVERYBODY I asked called, so definitely, she deserves to be here, and she is on the perfect number here.


4. Martina: Martina is beautiful, tall, sexy, fair and fine. Miss Fupre Material for me.

3. Erica: Erica is your definition of “Black and Beautiful’ and combined with her “petite” structure” you have a very beautiful girl you could definitely take to your mum and she will nod approvingly.

2. Tracy: winner of FMA most beautiful girl, Number 2 on this list for me.

1. Udo: Is there no boy, in this school that doesn’t like her? If there is, bros, you are either Gay, or an RCF member, or both. Udo is sexy, stunnig, cute,nice,wonderful and everything.



LEGIT ; TOP 10 HOTTEST GIRLS AT FUPRE 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trending Posts

Delta Travel & Tours Ltd

Delta Travel & Tours Ltd
Your one stop travel agency